I'm trying to create a new Cakephp application, however when I load up
"localhost/cake" it gives me the message

"Missing Database Table

No Database table for model Post (expected " posts"), create it
first."  Posts is another application I previously made but deleted,
and now I cannot get Cake to recognize my new application.  I have
changed the name of the database in the database.php configuration
file so I'm not exactly sure what my problem is.  Any suggestions
would be greatly appreciated.