and that you have permission to access that table with the db user you
have set up in the database.php.  Just because you can access a
database doesn't always mean you have access to the tables.

Sam D

--
(the old fart) the advice is free, the lack of crankiness will cost you

- its a fine line between a real question and an idiot

http://blog.samdevore.com/archives/2007/03/05/when-open-source-bugs-me/