Yes, ok, all true, the framework works fine, but....no need to flame who
points out some website failure, I would rather thank him and look at it.
As a matter of fact appearing nice does count toward new public, and if
developers don't have time for that particular functionality then maybe it's
better to simply take it offline, doesn't add much anyway.