This is my first try with CakePHP and seem to run in a lot of problems

I am (trying at least) making a full weblog system... so far I have
modeld and created a login system on a user class... works perfectly
and really fast written thanks to CakePHP
A simple post system was up very fast to... but now i was trying to
add comments to it

In my logic

Comment would belongTo Post and User, a User hasMany comments and a
Post hasMany comments

When I use Scaffold to test it out i always get the Undifined index
Comment error... (I know that the tables have to be in the same order
as the foreign keys)

I noticed that my $data when i read my post database data looks like
this :

$data
    ['Comment']
       ['id]
       ['title']

with the data from my Post (where does he get the Comment name ?)

I could solve all of this by making my own queries but that can not be
the solution!!

I am using a Oracle DB with the OCI driver... is that my problem?
(cant change it in any way)

I simply want my data when I read Post to have the array of comments
that have the username (or somesort) from the associated User table

If someone could help me with a basic model and DB script it would
help me out a lot... for i am totaly stuck now thanks in advance