Hi everyone!

We just moved an application we developed in 1.2.0.5427 alpha to the
latest pre beta release. Everything worked fine except for just one
thing:

In admin 'edit' actions, FormHelper is being supplied with wrong
action URLs. With index, view, add and deletr actions, there's
absolutely no problem. With 'edit' actions, the form is created
without our admin path in the URL. Out 'Routing.admin' configuration
is set to 'publisher'.

For example:
When accessing through the browser URL '/publisher/posts/add', the
form action is properly set to '/publisher/posts/add'.
When accessing through the browser URL '/publisher/posts/edit/4', the
form action is set to '/posts/edit/4', missing the admin portion of
it.

What I have found out so far:

In router.php, line 676, if I replace
$url[$admin] = true;
with
$url['admin'] = true;
it works, while appending 'admin:1' to the URL.
This is not great news, but might help.

If I change my 'Routing.admin' setting to 'admin' (and rename the
controller action and view filename to admin_), it also works.

I believe the problem probably lies in Router::url(), line 700. The
'add' action sets $match to true, but the 'edit' action, for reason,
does not.
I havo also tried adding a mock id to the url (/publisher/posts/add/4)
to see if it helps, but with no success.

We've been struggling with this for while, and any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Best,

Bruno