I would like to apologize for being a nuisance. It is ok. Your English
is understandable, it is only probably I couldn't get the point, not
really used to using cakePhp, somehow have a sense of being
restricted, which may be the fact that I am not used to it.

Hardcoring can get things pretty straight forward, but it takes time.
Hence, it is kind of a trade off in between.

> If you have all associations set correctly, you can put in the
> ProductsController:

Is there anything that I will need to set in besides this:
$this->set('categories', $this->Product->Category->generateList(null,
null, null,
"{n}.Category.id", "{n}.Category.catname"));

Is it the $hasMany (for Product) and $BelongsTo (Category) under their
model?

If it is these, then I have tried but there is an issue whenever I do
any action to them (add, edit, etc), they will prompt for the table
products_categories error. Do I have to set a table for it, or
otherwise? Below is the output result:

<output result>

Query: DELETE FROM `categories_products` WHERE cat_id = '7'
Warning: SQL Error: 1146: Table 'testdb.categories_products' doesn't
exist in /home/testdb/cake/libs/model/datasources/dbo_source.php on
line 440

Query: INSERT INTO `categories_products` (cat_id,category_id) VALUES
(7,6)
Warning: SQL Error: 1146: Table 'testdb.categories_products' doesn't
exist in /home/testdb/cake/libs/model/datasources/dbo_source.php on
line 440

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /home/testdb/cake/basics.php:697) in /home/testdb/
cake/libs/controller/controller.php on line 447

</output result>

Thanks for your assistance.