I have a list and I need to populate it either with $array1 or
$array2. Both $array1 and $array2 are returned db query results. I
want to have a check box. So that when I ticket the checkbox, the list
will be populated with $array1; otherwise, use $array2 to populate the
list.

I think it is something has to be done via ajax, as I do not want to
reload the page.

Is there any available code for reference? Or any help on how to do
this?

Thanks,