Thanks.
After more investigation I found out that bake didn't add uses
LocalNumber to LocalAccounts Controller
However after I added this
It displays LocalAccounts for each existing LocalNumber...
Example
I have LocalNumbers 10001, 10002, 10003, 10004
and only one LocalAccount with assigned number 10003

But it displays all of them (there is a SELECT query for each existing
LocalNumber), it looks more or less like this
id | user_id | localNumber
   |             | 10001
   |             | 10002
1 | 1          | 10003 //this record exists
  |             | 10004

and this is done only when using associacion between two databases
(there is no problem in when both tables are in one because of JOIN I
guess)
can I prevent cake for doing this somehow ??