Hi all,

Hope you don't mind me posting a job ad here! I'm working in a small
web team at work and we quite urgently need a PHP programmer. Here's
what we're looking for:

We are looking for a enthusiastic and experienced Web Developer for 3
months to help develop a large internal business system (in CakePHP).
This will mostly consist of back end development so strong PHP and
MySQL are a must, with CakePHP or RoR experience being advantageous.
Good knowledge of semantic HTML, CSS and Javascript is also needed and
if you know what things like Microformats, OpenID and OAuth are we'd
love to hear from you!

Send CVs and messages as soon as possible to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Cheers,
Simon