Hi All -
I was exploring creating a behavior to save an object's associated
models, however, with the latest cake release, 1.2.0_5875_pre_beta, it
looks like I can't get to the associated model's posted data.  Is that
correct?

ie, in the afterSave(&$model, $created) method in my behavior, if I do
a pr($model), I can see the POST'ed data in the 'data' element.
However, if I do a pr($model->RelatedModel), I can see the full
object, but the 'data' element is empty.

Why is it designed that way - what's the motivation?

TIA,
Rich