Which part did you not understand?

Basically, i installed cakephp on a folder. Which is /cakewww/. Configured
Apache <Directory /www/cakewww/> and set AllowOverride to All.

If you type it on a url: www.example.com/cakewww/. The page is saying 404.

I edited /www/cakewww/.htaccess and add this RewriteBase /cakewww/ before
RewriteEngine on.

And the frontpage shows (working css). Now to check if controllers works, i
visited www.example.com/cakewww/profile

and it gives me Apache 400 error.

This is just basic configuration and installation.

Any ideas how to make cakephp work on a subfolder/apache alias?

Louie