Hi

I am trying to figure out howto change this:
      $this->controller->render("email");

Into this:
     $this->controller->render("email/$id");

I would like to render a page with an action attached to it.
But I get this:

You are seeing this error because the view for
OperatorsController::email/19() could not be found.

If you want to customize this error message, create app/views/errors/
missing_view.thtml.

Fatal: Confirm you have created the file : /usr/www/users/devserver/
app/views/operators/email/19.thtml

Is it possible?