$this->controller->set('email', $this->requestAction('/email/'.$id,
array('return')));

and in the view for this controller, you may just
<? echo $email; ?>

I started using this approach, and after some memory usage tests, i
found out it's simpler to execute a local action, or use Model to get
the data, and print it within this view. The other way generates many
new instances for models, controllers...

Any thoughts from the cake masters ? :)

spark

--
[livesets] http://djspark.com.br/