Hi bakers,

I am wondering if someone already implemented an "historic" or
"journal" with cake. Actually my need is to be able to keep trac of
the changes on a record.
Ideally, each modification would  a journal_id and I could roll back
the journal to restore the data at any points.
I have been searching the MySql triggers for this, but seems that
performances are affected a lot.
I have written a "small" behavior for it, but I am not 100% satisfied
with this.
If you have experimented something, I would be glad to know how to
handle this (maybe another DB is better?).

Another question; I haven;t check the code of the 1.2 beta for this :
is the transactional mode fully implemented or I need a behavior for
it  ?

Thanks