Even with debug on I get the same thing. I don't think it gets far
enough to even see the debug setting. Here's the output:

400 Bad Request
Invalid request.

Again, the router settings are right out of the box ('/' goes to pages/
home), and if I specifically set the browser to pages/home everything
works fine.