I am glad to hear I am not the only one.  I too have been digging
through all the mix of tutorials and old code for a week.  Can anyone
who has ACL working with the latest 1.2 build give a little
explanation, or add it to the manual?  In particular I am looking for
the latest ACL table structure and methodology for adding/editing
records in each table.

Thanks for any help,

David