The only comment or criticism I have is that it's a shame that such
efforts aren't put towards the official documentation.  John gets
little to no help from outside contributors, and the only way the
community has seen fit to contribute is with scattered, one-off
tutorials at various levels of currency, completeness and accuracy.  I
don't mean to denigrate your efforts here, but I really think that
efforts like these often serve to scatter and spread the pool of
useful information thinner, which just makes it harder to find, which
makes people more frustrated.