Hi,

I'm having a problem with javascript in cakephp 1.2.  As if that
wasn't obvious enough.

The Problem:
I wish to load javascript in the layout for my buttons and other
little functions i will implement later on.  I've been looking for the
past 2 days and i always see the same thing.
$javascript->link('script') and $_scripts_for_layout.  So i try doing
these in my layout yet the javascript does not load.  I keep getting
the error: undefined function: javascript and call to a member
function link() on a non object in... Another small problem i found
was that there are so many js folders in place, i don't know which one
to put them in.  I assumed it was in webroot/js/ but to make sure, i
put them everywehre i could.

Thank you in advance to everyone that leaves a positive response and/
or solution.