Quick update:  Juan, i understand where u are coming from with your
message.  The reason why i said i don't have anything on my app is
because i'm just doing the layout right now and i'm trying to load
javascript onto the layout.  So i a quick app close to teh blog
tutorial to test something and i load the javascript helper into the
controller.  I almost have the solution...the java loads, i believe,
but it still doesn't do anything.  And if your wondering, the java for
the layout is for my graphic buttons that are in the "header" part of
the layout.