Now look what you did, gone and got yourself stung :)

Personally, I'm not an advocate of the "go look at the code" thing, thus my
preference towards more descriptive doc blocks...

However, with specific reference to $form->end(), it doesn't get much
clearer....It does the end tag, submit tags, some div stuff and clean up.

http://api.cakephp.org/1.2/