Oh!  Thanks.
I will try to test.

And I also write this under my html title :

I am puzzled why i use xgettext to make .po file and use msgfmt to
make .mo file.
But why i am write with UTF-8 .
Then i open the web .
It's show the "BIG-5" when i want see the chinese(Traditional) .
PS:
I am living in Taiwan .
Our webs always make with Chinese People so i need the chinese
language .
Because i will be chang "Englist" to "Chinese" .