But as much I know about findAllThreaded(), it is only used to find
All data from tables joined to themselves. As written in API
documentation for findAllThreaded; "Special findAll variation for
tables joined to themselves. The table needs the fields id and
parent_id to work". Though I have not used this method myself yet this
is what I have found from many other sources as well.

But the thing is fetching associated data to other models and not the
associated data within the table.