Hello,

I am a complete newbie with CakePHP but am loving it so far! I have a
quick question:

I followed the quick 5 minute tutorial here:
http://www.grahambird.co.uk/cake/tutorials/scaffolding.php

This builds a quick example of a bookmarks manager. Which has a really
cool table layout that is obviously not generated by the Views/
bookmarks.ctp file since there isn't one. It is generated from Cake's
core index.ctp.

Now, I built another project based off of this tutorial from IBM (you
might have to register to view):
https://www6.software.ibm.com/developerworks/education/os-php-cake1/resources.html

While this tutorial builds the login form fine and creates the User
controllers, etc. It also has a Knownusers view that creates a quick
table showing all existing users. It looks like this:

----- start of code -----
<h2>List of Users</h2>
<?php
echo $html->tableHeaders(array_keys($knownusers[0]['User']));
echo '<p>Showing all records out of '. $knownuserscount . ' total</
p>';

foreach ($knownusers as $thisuser)
{
        echo $html->tableCells($thisuser['User']);
}

?>
------ end of code ------

Now, what I would like to do is easily use all the cool table features
(sorting, the action column, etc.) of the index.ctp file instead of
the knownusers.ctp file that it uses now. However, I cannot get any of
the commands to work within this file (i.e. paginator, etc.)

Is there any I can get this to work easily?

Thanks!