Hi

I have 3 models: Subject, Topic & Chapter

Subject > hasMany > Topics & Topic > belongsTo > Subject
Topic > hasMany > Chapters & Chapter > belongsTo > Topic
User > HABTM > Chapter

I am trying to do a recursive query ($this->Subject-
>findAll('Subject.enabled=1'); ) to find out all the subjects & topics
& chapters (and if needed users), I get results (copied only relevant
bits) like the following:

Array
(
    [Subject] => Array
        (
            [id] => 1

        )

    [Topic] => Array
        (
            [0] => Array
                (
                    [id] => 1
                    [subject_id] => 1
                    [Subject] => Array
                        (
                            [id] => 1
                        )

                    [Chapter] => Array
                        (
                            [0] => Array
                                (
                                    [id] => 1
                                    [topic_id] => 1
                                )

                        )

                )

I want only a forward relationship records. that is: subject > Topics
> chapters > users. I dont want Topics > Subject query. This adds
considerable overhead to a findAll query.
How can I avoid that?

thanks