hi

i need a cakephp email component that can do multi threaded emailing, or a
scheduling system. Preferably the email component can scale well to send
1000+ and even 10000+ emails per few hours (or day if this is the best it
can do). Does anybody know if the CakePHP emailcomponent has been tested for
this mass email? Or another email component?

If this does not exist, anyone can recommend how i can create my own multi
threaded email component using cakephp? Specifically, how do I create
multiple threads in php or cakephp?

thanks