Hello,

I have a form which i submit using AJAX. This form submits a comment to the
server. I am using Model.save to save the comment to the database. Now I
want that after submitting the comment I get the submitted comment back in
the view I think that this needs to be done with help of a complete call but
i can't see that how i can get the response text back in the JS callback
handler that is specified in the $ajax->submit function, is it available in
some method or global?

I hope I were clear.

--
Thanks & Regards,