hello everybody,
I am following instructions of Cook up Web sites fast with CakePHP,
Part 2 (IBM tutorial), but when I try to define groups I get the
following error:
 Fatal error: Call to undefined function uses() in C:\www\cake_1_2\cake
\console\l
ibs\acl.php on line 29.
I am using CakePHP 1.2.0.6311 beta on Windows XP. PHP, MySQL and
Apache have been installed with Xampp.
PHP version is 5.1.6.
The command I issue is:
C:\www\cake_1_2\app>c:\web\xampp\php\php C:\www\cake_1_2\cake\console
\libs\acl.p
hp create aro 0 null Users

Up to now, this is the first problem I found except for the previous
command :
../cake/console/cake acl initdb
that I had to change because deprecated with:
cake schema run create DbAcl.

Thanks for any help
Greetings from Rome