You can paste some code into bootstrap.php, which then makes your
function available everywhere.  You should never include business/
controller logic into a view; that's just bad practice.

Well, putting code in the bootstrap.php file is also not very MVC-
pattern compliant, but sometimes you gotta do whatcha gotta do.

-J.