My company has just launched a new Cake website and things worked well
(using Helicon ISAPI_rewrite on Windows 2003 server running IIS 6.0).

Problem is we have legacy sites that also need to run on this server
until I can get them implemented in Cake.  I'm having problems setting
up these non-cake sites to run in tandem with the Cake site.

Directory structure is setup as follows:

C:\webapps
        \cake                            <-  Cake core files here
        \website                        <-  app files here (\config,
\controllers, \models, etc)

C:\Inetpub\wwwroot
        \website                        <-  webroot here (\css, \img,
\js, etc)
        \portfolio                        <- non Cake legacy PHP
website

Rewrite rules in httpd.ini file are:
    RewriteCond URL (?!/js/|/img/|/files/|/css/|/portfolio/).*
    RewriteRule (.*?\.php)(\?[^/]*)?/([^/]*)/(.*) $1(?2$2&:\?url=/
$3/$4)
    RewriteCond URL (?!/js/|/img/|/files/|/css/|/portfolio/).*
    RewriteRule ^/(.*) /webapp/index.php?url=/$1 [L]
    RewriteRule /(.*) /webapp/$1

I've setup a virtual directory webapp that points to C:\webapps
\website folder.

Trying to access Cake website via http://www.mysite.com/website  while
also being able to access non-Cake site at http://www.mysite.com/portfolio

I'm new to Cake (and rewrite for that matter) and I've tried banging
my head on this for days.  Anybody have an ideas or can tell me what
I'm doing wrong?