Dear all,
I am trying to figure out that is it possible and or feasible to use
multiple .po files for each language like...
/app/locale/eng/LC_MESSAGES/common.po
/app/locale/eng/LC_MESSAGES/msgid_will_use_in_ctp_file1.po
/app/locale/eng/LC_MESSAGES/msgid_will_use_in_ctp_file2.po
---------
/app/locale/fin/LC_MESSAGES/common.po
/app/locale/fin/LC_MESSAGES/msgid_will_use_in_ctp_file1.po
/app/locale/fin/LC_MESSAGES/msgid_will_use_in_ctp_file2.po

Because, the system we are developing will must support more than 3
languages and the static contents are huge. So if i can use multiple
files rather than /app/locale/eng/LC_MESSAGES/default.po
than it will be more easier for me to maintain, update and develop.

Please help me on this regards..  any resource/links will be
appritiate.

Thanks in advance,
Neeocis