On Apr 3, 12:24 pm, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    <snip>
> As on that page I would also suggest you look at some of the bahaviors
> in the Bakery that can help with binding and unbinding data not needed
> for the current request.

    Thanks for your ideas; but none of them are helpful as it's about
"exporting of data"

> Another thing you can make use of for exports is paginate. Yes
> really :) If you are dumping 600 000 rows at once you could probably
> run out of memory. By running the export in a few passes are appending
> the exported file (or wherever the data is going) each time you will
> use less memory. (sure you can also "paginate" manually but what fun
> would that be?)

    Hmm....  molding our code for the framework! Anyway, good thought.

> I often run big-memory and long-time data management from the php-cli
> using cron or other trigger.

   The case, I'm talking about is not exclusive of cli php

--
  <?php echo 'Just another PHP saint'; ?>
Email: rrjanbiah-at-Y!com    Blog: http://rajeshanbiah.blogspot.com/