On Apr 16, 8:48 pm, nate <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Apr 16, 6:39 am, "dr. Hannibal Lecter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Well, that's a shame.
>
> > * _nate_: still having ego problems?
> > You're all doing something great here, put your petty ego aside and
> > act like adults.
>
> Hey Lecter.  I think what you're interpreting as "ego" is actually my
> own frustration.  The fact is, Larry (PhpNut) has this annoying
> tendency of taking credit for the success of this project far beyond
> what he deserves.  So if it seems like I have an ego, my only purpose
> in it is to set the record straight.
>
> Also, the team isn't going anywhere.  If anything, it's growing and
> thriving to accommodate the demands of this project, and to help push
> us forward.  The only person who'd be going anywhere is Larry, and
> only if he wants to.  No one wants him to leave the project, and I
> sincerely believe it is not in his interest to do so, but he's his own
> person, and he has to make his own decision on that.

     As far as I understand, Larry has avoided jobs in Yahoo! and
other good places while you others are employed. So, it's too much to
drag him. It would also be good for him to leave so that he make good
things for his life.

    Personally, I feel that any misunderstanding and split is good;
such splits brings good things usually for both sides.

    The community was very closed in nature and I'm positive that a
solid framework will evolve now onwards.

--
  <?php echo 'Just another PHP saint'; ?>
Email: rrjanbiah-at-Y!com    Blog: http://rajeshanbiah.blogspot.com/