> Hey Lecter.  I think what you're interpreting as "ego" is actually my
> own frustration.  The fact is, Larry (PhpNut) has this annoying
> tendency of taking credit for the success of this project far beyond
> what he deserves.  So if it seems like I have an ego, my only purpose
> in it is to set the record straight.

Nate, I believe that Gwoo was also feeling / still is frustrated, but
he approached the conversation in calm tone. Although you claim that
you don't want PhpNut to leave to project, the overall impression
seems contradictory. I mean, you boohoo'd him? That just seems wrong
to me.

But please don't get offended, that might just be my interpretation.
I'm sure your intentions are good, "cakewise".