Hey guys,

Thanks for the answers. I think I'm doing things right, I mean, I followed
the "Post/Comments" example on the CakePHP Manual. In my case, I hace
Masters and MasterDetails. Just for you to have an idea:

The function in the Controller looks like this:

    function add()
    {
        if (!empty($this->data))
        {
            if ($this->Master->save($this->data))
            {
                $this->flash('Your post has been saved.','/masters');

And a part of the html that build the field looks like this:

                            <?php echo $form->input('Master/name',
array('type' => 'text', 'size' => '30','class' => 'formfield', 'name' =>
'name'))?>
                            <?php echo $form->error('Master/name', 'Name is
required.') ?>

The form is going to the right function cuz I placed and echo at the
beginning and it works, but still $data is always empty. Is this anything
wrong in the HTML?

Thanks in advance!

Matt.