B Logica ot works!!

Thank you so much!! Now I can keep moving on this amazing framework!! Thanks
to all you guys for your answers!! Hope someday I can help you on something.
Just the last question about this problem. When I echo and input it renders
a label in the view with the field name right next to the input box. How can
I make that label not to appear cuz I want to make labels on my own. Thanks.

Anytime,

Matt.-