Hello everybody

I'm trying to use the method in subject with no result. CakePHP
1.1.18.

The PHP code in thtml is:

echo $html->input("Project/name",array("maxlength"=>"50","class"=>""));
echo $ajax->observeField(
               "ProjectName",
               array(
                  "update"=>"web",
                  "url"=>"/projects/webAlias/"
               )
          )?>

the rendered code (html) is the following

<input name="data[Project][name]"  maxlength="50" class="" value=""
type="text" id="ProjectName" />
<script type="text/javascript">
   new Form.Element.Observer('ProjectName', 2,
       function(element, value) {
          new Ajax.Updater('web','/projects/webAlias/', {
              asynchronous:true, evalScripts:true,
              parameters:Form.Element.serialize('ProjectName'),
              requestHeaders:['X-Update', 'web']}
          )
       }
   )
</script>

everything "works" except that it's returned to me that is missing
argument 1 for the controller action.

Maybe I'm missing some parameter to the observeField function.

Bye
Davide

--
Live life like you're gonna die. Because you're gonna.
                                            William Shatner