Hi, I tried your suggestions:

1. I have the default CSS
2. Tried to disable cache, makes no difference
3. I am using MySql 5.0.41. It is part of the WOS package (http://
www.chsoftware.net/en/useware/wos/wos.htm)
4. DboSource::close() is indeed not being called. I put an echo
statement in this method, and it does not display anything on screen
in the development environment.

So the question is: Why is DboSource::close() not being called in my
development environment?

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Mike.