Hey guys,

I've been wokring on a internet site for awhile now but i lost
interest in it near february and i want to try and get back into it.
So i'm gonna put it into CakePHP (which i did last time i was on it),
but the problem i am trying to get rid of is this.

I have a left and right side, the right being the control panel/menu,
left: the information.  So i've been thinking and i was wondering if
anyone had any suggestions on how they would do this.  1. have the
content_for_layout in the left side, and have a element or just put
the menu in the default layout. 2. have content_for_layout in both
side and have to  update both of them on every view. (doesn't sound so
efficient).  Those are 2 options i've come up with.  I'd really like
it if someone had a better idea or maybe something more effiecient.

Note: i have one page that would be using that right menu but not
statically, should that be with the options above or does anyone have
any suggestions.

Thank you in advance for any replies and/or any help.