I second the urgent need for more wiki like features in the Cook Book
- I've made a few alterations and comments on the content, but having
no idea if any of them were ever accepted, or indeed if the book has
even been updated in the last week/month/year, it's hard to be
motivated to do more.

A few wiki features relating to recent changes, your changes etc (at
least a revision log of some kind) would make all the difference, and
might put an end to all the calls for a traditional wiki.

If the source for the book was easily available it would encourage
people to add new features, fix tickets, etc etc.

Please, to all those involved in creating the cook book - don't take
this the wrong way, If I didn't think the book was great idea I
wouldn't have added content, or bothered posting this!