From: Sliv (Tim MacAleese) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: CakePHP <cake-php@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 8, 2008 2:33:19 PM
Subject: Re: Getting Cake build version?

My personal thought is you should keep your app and your cake core
separate - then you can just delete the core and replace it with a
fresh update without touching your app.  The http://book.cakephp.org
installation section explains how to keep them separate.

I'm not aware of a simple way to check your specific revision from
within your app.