On May 9, 3:06 pm, Ma'moon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The online manual is great and a very big thank you for everyone who put an
> effort on it! but i have a small note if i am allowed to say so, the font of
> the content is relatively small and i think making it a lil bit bigger would
> feel much more comfortable while reading rather than pressing "Ctrl + {+}"
> every time the visitor visits the Manual pages.

All arguments on the merits of font-size aside, one of the key things
I've noticed with the documentation is the ease of scan-ability. How
easily can I skim to find the content I'm looking for. I suspect
you're increasing the font-size to solve this. When I notice it, I've
been trying to make small edits to the documentation to making
scanning easier. Chunking up data into smaller bites and including
things in code blocks, even if it's just a one line example.

As many have said, the documentation has come a long way and I'm happy
with how it's working out. But having seen all the new features in
1.2, we still have a long ways to go. :)

> 2) Also I wish the structure was more cookbook like
> with recipes which is small examples for doing different things.

I think this will evolve once the main functionality gets filled out
more.