On Sun, May 11, 2008 at 3:57 AM, woldhekkie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  I would take a cake dir per application and not share anything
>  amoungst them.
>  If you would update cake, and something is wrong, all your apps go
>  wrong.

I think the opposite would be a maintenance nightmare. If an update
were to cause breakage across all apps, it would simply be that much
more quick to be discovered. Backing out of an update should be
straightforward. I'd think, too, that the more stuff that a bug
affects, the easier it would be to resolve (at least, the more obvious
it'd be as to *what* the problem is).