Hi, I'm having a little trouble with updating in my validation.

I have validation that checks that an email has not already been used.

  function loadValidation(){
    $this->validate = array(
  'email' => array(
        'required' => array(
          'method' => VALID_NOT_EMPTY,
          'message' => 'You have not entered an Email address',
        ),
        'email' => array(
          'method' => VALID_EMAIL,
          'message' => 'The Email address entered is not in proper
format'
        ),
        'unique' => array(
          'method' => VALID_UNIQUE,
          'message' => 'The Email address entered is already in use',
 'on' => 'create'
        ),
 )

However, it is giving me the error message when I am trying to do an
update, as well as when I am trying to do a save.  As you can see,
I've got an 'on'=>'create' in the setting, but it is not registering.

Have I got this in the wrong spot, or can anyone give me some advice
on what I should be doing instead?  I couldn't find anything beyond
the 'on'=>'create' on the bakery.

Thankyou

Dianne.
)