Could you clarify what you mean by "a Cake-specific problem"?  Are you
saying
Cake doesn't help with generating the HTML/CSS, just with accessing
the database?
If so, is there a framework that does?  I looked at the link you
suggested and it looked
like a lot of work to get some very ugly tabs.  I'm looking for a high-
level solution to
creating a website, I don't want to be hand-coding stuff like tabs.
Should I use an
HTML editor and then use Cake to stuff the data into the form?
Forgive my newbie
questions...