Well, the link I posted was just the first thing that came up in a
Google search for "CSS Tabs."  It's up to you to make them look good
or not.

And yeah, Cake isn't a visual framework.  Cake give you a strong PHP
framework to help you organize and maintain a strong PHP logic
codebase.  With the MVC structure it uses, data processed by the Model
and Controller are then passed to the view, which is (ideally) a
passive receptacle for data.  Cake gives you some function to help you
display HTML, found in the Html Helper, but there is no inherent
structure for organizing your layout.

If you don't want to be coding your website, I would recommend you use
a program like Dreamweaver, though I do recommend getting down and
dirty into HTML and CSS, you just get more control over your final
product that way.  It sounds like Cake is not really what you need.  I
recommend looking through PHP tutorials at: http://www.tizag.com/phpT/
if you need some basic PHP logic for your website.

best,

-c