Thanks but, this is my friend's server and I just talked to him on the
phone. He said that he didn't want to give me total access (to Apache)
because he didn't want me to break his server. I respect that and,
will have to wait a couple of day to have all my domains and client's
domains get transferred to my new box. In the meantime, he says the
box IS configured for PHP correctly but, that I need to "hack" on it
to get Cake to work properly.

I told him that I would ALWAYS ask before doing something remotely
dangerous to his server and he knows that. I'm always afraid I'll
break something being an ignorant non-programmer. Therefore, I'm just
trying to UNDERSTAND what I'm doing before doing it. Then, when I take
action I'll do the right thing. So far, I haven't broken anything
other than some minor issues, easily resolved.

I don't make any claims about being a developer or programmer but, I
have guided a few people through some install and server issues for
those people that make that claims about themselves being developers
or programmers. If "I" am doing that then, I figure I can figure out
how to install Cake... with some assistance, of course. And, I thank
every single person that has given me help. Thank you very much.