I have a section of my site called 'Ask Vinny' and I would like the
URL to look something like mysite.com/vinny (not mysite.com/vinnies)
so I renamed the controller and moved the views into the vinny/ dir,
and it works fine, except that when submitting the 'ask question' form
( @ vinny/ask), it tries to submit to vinnies/add instead of vinny/
ask.

I fixed the ask part by setting 'action' => 'ask' in the $form->create
options array, but when I tried to set the controller, it still goes
to vinnies/ask, and not vinny/ask.

I finally got it working by setting 'url' => $form->here in the
options, but I don't want to have to do this for every form I create.

Is there a way to set something in the controller (or anywhere, the
model maybe?) that tells it not to pluralize the controller name when
going to dynamically created URLs?   Or a way to set the controller
(or model) up so that it knows to go to vinny/ and not vinnies/?

Thanks.