Hi all

I've got a ajax->form with buttons on it which submit the form just
fine and produce the expected behaviour.

I've just added a drop down list (i.e. select element) to the form and
tried to get its onchange event to submit the form using:

onchange = submit();

However, I find that although the form's action does generate the
appropriate html, it shows it on a new page rather than loading it
into the target div.

Does Cake provide a simple way of getting a drop down list to submit
an ajax->form?

Thanks

David