The cache prefix does not seem to be used for  views caching. But the
path is used.
I would try to make one folder par language instead of a file. In
core, before the config default, maybe you can check if a folder for
the language exist, if not create it and set this folder as the path
of the cache config.
It's just a hint, I did not try it.
hth