Hi, I wonder if anyone can help me?

I've had this issue with CakePHP 1.2 and putting it onto a 'live' or
'staging' server.

On my Dev server, which runs PHP 5.2.5, everything is just great. My
staging server runs PHP 5.2.2.

I've set things up in the following way on my staging server:

/root
/---cake_1.2
/---public_html
---------/app_name
------------------/cake files and folders e.g. webroot

My Cake app is set up to include the cake_1.2/cake folder and all the
required libraries and classes.

When I visit the site in a browser, it clearly works because it
doesn't grumble about not finding core Cake files, but it produces an
error like the following:

Notice (8): Undefined property:  AppController::$Property [APP/
app_controller.php, line 94]
Fatal error: Call to a member function getInfo() on a non-object in /
home/domain/public_html/app_name/app_controller.php on line 94

(I've just modified the fatal error above to give you a path which
relates to the diagram above)

Just to explain, the getInfo() function is a custom method inside one
of my Models. Again, this works great locally.

Upon someone's advice, I emptied the app_name/tmp folder which cleared
a previous issue where paths had been cached.

Lastly, all the files were uploaded from my local server via FTP.
CakePHP and the project were baked on my local server originally.

Any ideas would be brilliant!

Thanks in advance,
Rich